- Administration on Aginghttp://www.aoa.gov/
Caregiver information, fact sheets, resources and other issues related to aging.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of Chippewa Countywww.co.chippewa.wi.us/adrc
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of Dunn County www.co.dunn.wi.us/adrc
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of EauClaire County www.co.eau-claire.wi.us/adrc
- Alzheimer’s Associationwww.alz.org
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center (ADEAR)www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers
A website to help find current, comprehensive Alzheimer’s disease information and resources.
- Alzheimer’s Institute – Wisconsinwww.wai.wisc.edu
Provides a comprehensive listing of Alzheimer’s related facilities, agencies and services in the state of Wisconsin.
- American Health Care Associationwww.ahcancal.org
- American Heart Associationwww.americanheart.org
- American Medical Associationwww.ama-assn.org
- Assist Guide Information Serviceswww.agis.com
Excellent information and resources to help family caregivers cope with aging, disability and elder care issues. Free online caregiver kit available.
- Benefits Checkupwww.benefitscheckup.org
Operated by the National Council on Aging, identified federal and state assistance programs for older Americans in each community.
- Benefits for People with Disabilitieswww.ssa.gov/disability
- Caregiver Guidewww.careguideathome.com
Everything families need to understand, plan and manage care for their elderly loved one.
- Caregiving – Insights, Information, Inspirationshttp://www.caregiving.com/
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)www.cms.gov
- Caregiving – AARPwww.aarp.org/families/caregiving
Addresses many issues of home and family caregiving as well as caregiving in the workplace.
- Center for Independent Living for Western Wisconsinwww.cilww.com
A non-profit agency providing services to people with disabilities in a ten county area.
- Children of Aging Parents (CAPS)www.caps4caregivers.org
- Chippewa Falls Senior Centerwww.chippewafallsseniorcenter.com
- Chippewa Valley Assisted Living Associationwww.chippewavalleyassistedliving.com
- Chippewa Valley Family Caregiving Alliancewww.chippewavalleycaregiving.org
- Disability Rights Wisconsinwww.disabilityrightswi.org
Protection and advocacy for people with disabilities.
- Drug Watchwww.drugwatch.com
Awareness group educates seniors on healthy aging.
- Eldercare Locatorwww.eldercare.gov
Connects those who need assistance with state and local area agencies on aging and community based organizations.
- Empowering Caregiverswww.care-givers.com
Provides information, education and support for informal family caregivers, as well as to promote public awareness about the realities of those who care for loved ones.
- Family Caregiver Alliancewww.caregiver.orgFamily Caregiver Alliance provides an online support group and offers online consultations for caregivers and news features for families, caregivers, professionals, policy makers and the media.
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources (GWAAR)www.gwaar.org
- Helping Caregiverswww.helpingcaregivers.org
Tips for working caregivers.
- Hospice Foundation of Americawww.hospicefoundation.org
For those caregiving and facing the challenges of terminal illness and end-of-life decisions.
- L. E. Phillips Senior Centerwww.lephillipsseniorcenter.com
1616 Bellinger St. Eau Claire, WI
- Lewy-Body Dementia Associationwww.lbda.org
- MedicineNet – Health and Medical Information Produced by Doctorswww.medicinenet.com
- Meeting Life’s Challengeswww.meetinglifeschallenges.com
Solutions for coping with chronic illness and disability
- National Council on Disabilitywww.ncd.gov
- National Institutes of Healthwww.nih.gov
- National Institute on Agingwww.nih.gov/nia
Provides fact sheets and other resources relating to older adults.
- National Caregiver’s Librarywww.caregiverslibrary.org
Resources and links on a variety of caregiving issues.
- The AGS Foundation for Health in Agingwww.healthinaging.org
- The Mesothelioma Fundwww.mesotheliomafund.com/mesothelioma
- Today’s Caregiver Magazine Onlinewww.caregiver.com
Provides information, support and guidance for
- Top Health Conditions Affecting Elderly Womenhttps://www.aginginplace.org/top-health-conditions-affecting-elderly-women/
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Serviceswww.hhs.gov
- Wisconsin Alliance for Family Caregivingwww.uwex.edu/ces/flp/caregiving
A network of organizations and family caregivers
that provides education, resources and support to family caregivers in the state of Wisconsin.
- Working Caregiverwww.workingcaregiver.com
Resources for family caregivers to avoid distractions, emotional fatigue and physical exhaustion resulting from balancing work and caregiving.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Serviceshttp://dhs.wisconsin.gov
Comprehensive description of state programs.
- Wisconsin Family Caregiver Support Programwww.wisconsincaregiver.org
Home Care Resources in Wisconsin
Services WE OFFER
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and Grocery Shopping
- Accompany to Appointments & Errands
- Assist with Transferring & Positioning
- Mobility Assistance
- Laundry & Bed Linens
- Medication Reminders